Even if they would the resale wouldn’t make it worthwhile after you do the top
hydraulics and the bumper. That’s probably $1500 or more DIY. Top hydraulics
will cost you $700-$800 for the rebuilt cylinders alone.

These cars are not flipworthy unless it’s a special one, like an anniversary
edition or Silver Arrow.

For $4k it would be a nice “fix it up and drive it until it dies” car.

-D