I would be happy to pay $5 to not use facebook. Nothing about facebook that
I want to support or engage. The founder insults me and so does facebook.
If I do a search on Craigslist for Mercedes it gives me "Mercedes" with no
fluff. It lets me search either a local area, or national, and, it has
reasonable venues built in to contact seller, if the seller does not wish
to post a phone number, I can still contact them through Craigslist.
Works good enough to get the job done, no frills, easy to understand.