Our hardware guy at our office is a moron.  This morning I sent him an email with the info off this old iPhone 5 to have my number transferred to it.  He said this phone would no longer work on the Verizon network.  About about 4:30 today it finally dawned on me to try swapping sim cards.  I stuck the sim card from the broken phone it it and BAM it works.  Went all day without a phone.  Oh well, at least it was quiet.

---
https://www.avg.com