Since Craigslist started charging $5 for private seller ads listings are WAY
WAY down. In the markets I’m looking at before would have had dozens of MB
listings a day now has 6 or less. With traffic that far down from what it was I
would think buyers would look elsewhere for listings. I understand them
charging dealers but not private sellers. Without private seller listings
buyers won’t find what they are looking for and will quit going to the site

Sent from my iPhone