No question, the 2005.  Pretty much a bullet-proof drive train, straight 6
vs. V6 in the 2009, which are a lot of trouble.  Con: brakes, but there was
a warranty extension on them I think.  The price may be too high, have to
look at condition and records, but with so many miles I think that is
high.  Kaleb would know better what prices are.
Max
Charleston SC