It seems like it is not too hard to pass, basically if you have good tires, brakes, brake fluid, nothing loose in the car.

I would need to get the accumulators installed, I might do that this weekend after this storm rolls through tomorrow.

It's $55 if you aren't a member, I think a year membership is like $100 and they waive your first fee, so not a bad deal.  They are having another one closer in a coupla weeks too in a big parking lot.

My worry is if I drive the car and it breaks, I would not be able to get back!  I guess I could run it up on a trailer behind the truck.

--FT