Late last night he sends me a msg saying "the car is sold"

--FT

On 4/20/19 8:50 PM, Buggered Benzmail wrote:
I never got a reply to my inquiry. Guess it either sold or the seller is an
idiot or doesn’t want to bother

--FT
Sent from iPhone

On Apr 20, 2019, at 5:51 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

On April 20, 2019 at 5:31 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes