At some point isn't it a problem that we've limited the places plants can
grow? We've got an awful lot of this world covered with roads and buildings and
such that don't grow plants.
While plants love CO2 once the concentration rises sufficiently we sure don't...
-C

    On Monday, April 22, 2019, 3:44:52 PM EDT, Curley McLain via Mercedes