Peter T. Arnold wrote:
Having the 500ML size can in front of me, it would seem that the
engine will take a considerable amount of time to consume it, diesels
being frugal with regards to fuel needs at idle.
How much time should I budget?

I didn't time mine, but I think the whole job took me an hour. A fair amount of that time was spent watching it slowly chug through the bottle of Purge. I goosed the throttle every so often to help things along. I stopped the engine before the Purge was completely gone, to keep from sucking air into the system, then used what was left to pre-fill the new main fuel filter.

I didn't notice any change in my car, but maybe my injectors just weren't that dirty to start with.

David Brodbeck
'83 300D Turbo