I suppose if the person yelled out "stupid a...hole" he/she would have got Bush and Co.

Just another joke, no flames ta

Hendrik
who thinks all politicians should be shot at birth

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 1:41 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Mercedes high tech OT

Subject: A New Car

This was  sent to me today.

I just got my new Mercedes 500 SL, and I returned to the dealer the next day
with the complaint that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The
salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

"Watch this!" he said. "Nelson!"  The radio replied, "Ricky or  Willie?"

"Willie," he continued .... and then "On The Road Again" came from  the
speakers.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say,
"Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!" I'd get one
of their awesome songs.

One day a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but  I
swerved just in time to avoid them.

"A--holes!" I yelled.....

The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and  Michael
Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on Drums and Bill Clinton on
sax....

I love this car!!!

Just a joke, no flames please.

Jim in Phoenix