> > > Floyd wrote:
> > >
> > > It is not an imaginary science fiction scenario that, with
> > > the flip of a switch, every automobile in the United States
> > > could suddenly and without warning be "turned off," all
> > > their engines stopped, their radios disabled, all by a
> > > malevolent saboteur.
> > >

> > > <https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/time_to_sound_the_alarm_about_5g.html>

> > fmiser wrote:
> >
> > Lots of scary phrases - but _no_ real information or data.
> > Where is the vulnerability of 5G different than 4G - or even
> > 3G?  How could an exploit of 5G shut down the electric grid?
> >
> > I'm not saying that depending on the promise of a Chinese
> > manufacturer is a safe bet - but I question the extent of the
> > consequence.  Especially without any data.

> Jaime wrote:

> This article is full of misinformation and doesn't belong on
> this list. Please take this content elsewhere.

Wow!  Chill, Jaime.

If this is a threat, a mechanical diesel car is quite desirable.
And I see no verboten political content.

So it is threads like this that make this list different.  And it
has more "mercedes" and "automotive" content than many recent
posts.  Why not yell at Kaleb for mentioning the tripped breaking
after the rain? Or how to charge a Tesla?  Or domestic advice for
Clay?  Or wind generators?

And why did you send a reply directly to me?  If you don't like the
list - unsubscribe, or shout at the list.  I think I gave a
non-aggressive opinion that clearly disagrees with the article,
yet you sent list and _me_ a cold, harsh reply...