Wow!  I love the 124/126 switches compared to the newer stuff.  I know on the 210 and maybe on the late 124s the window switches on the console come as a unit, not 4 individual switches.

Driver window just quit on the van.   I can hear the motor trying to go up, but no down.  Took out the switch unit.  tapped it upside down, on edge etc to see if I could clear crud and get it working.  Now this is where it gets crazy.  2^6 possibilities.

The driver door switch unit can have these possibilities:

Power mirrors / not
power folding mirrors / not
auto down front windows / not
opening rear windows / not
power open/close doors / not
opening rear vents / not

I bought the van because it did NOT have the stupid power doors. almost every/every van ordered for dealer inventory has power doors.
I believe this one was spec'd by the company who bought it.

It has

Power mirrors
power folding mirrors / not
auto down front windows
opening rear windows
power open/close doors / not
opening rear vents

so it is unusualCrockauto has about 30 choices for switches.   I did not see the right one. <rant> It is INSANE to have that many different parts for the same position.  They all fit in the same hole.

</rant>

Unless I can find the right one on car-part.com I am screwed.   There does not appear to be any way to take it aprt and replace one switch, ot to transfer contact fmor a rear window to the dead one.   Being over 7 yrs old, I am not sure if a stealer can even get the right switch.   If I could isolate the correct wires (not likely without a stealer only wiring diagram) I suppose I could bodge some additional switch for that window...