For sure none of them are perfect, and we all know of screw ups from each of
them, I’m sure. I suspect a part of the shipping promptness for me involves
distance, so if something from AZ is coming and they drag their feet getting it
out the door, it’s that much longer that it takes.

The only time I can recall an issue with FCP Euro was actually my fault - I
didn’t notice that one item I ordered was out of stock, so when things hadn’t
shipped after a day or two I made an inquiry. That’s when they pointed out that
one item was backordered but it had arrived that day, so the order went out
that day.

Oops!+

I will say that the guys I order from in Germany for a lot of my W111 stuff are
amazingly prompt. I’ll order on a Tuesday and have the stuff in hand on Friday.

-D