Yup.

They’ve had the “Make an Offer” feature available for some time. You get two
chances and that’s it.

It works sometimes. I’ve done it on some things successfully.

There was a German “Zoll” license plate someone had for sale for $20 with a
“Make an Offer” button. I offered $16, they rejected. Didn’t sell. Relisted for
$20. I made an offer of $16.00, they rejected again. Didn’t sell. They relisted
for $16.

By then I had found another one for a lot less.

-D