First bite on the car, and it's a scam.  I look forward to the
coming days!

I'm glad that this bozo is interested in my "Goods for sale", and
can't read.  (Or write!)

Let's see.  "Dear BLANK, go BLANK yourself."  ... and get better
mail-merge, spelling, and grammar programs!

-- Jim

"I am Kelvin smith from US, colorado spring, currently an automobile dealer here in London, France, westafrica. I do business worldwide like buying  New & Used Autos for sales and all kinds of Electronics.I was just going through the Classified ads and I then came across the advert concerning your Goods for sale, am very much interested in purchasing. So kindly let me know the features, condition as well as the price you are willing to sell."