So the end of the shop where I was working on the truck will get water coming
in when it rains long and hard, not a rush if water just enough to get the
floor wet. On top of that, there is diesel fuel all over the floor from where I
replaced the fuel filter module. Then a big brake fluid spill on the floor. I
was changing the transmission fluid and of course those do not have a drain
plug so dropping the pan full of fluid is fun. Of course it got hung up on
something as I was dropping it and ended up spilling what seemed like half the
pan all over the shop floor. That floor is a mess.

Sent from my iPhone