Nah, you just need a drill and a long piece of wire. Punch a hole somewhere that leads to the oil pan and you are good to go.

On 31/05/2019 4:06 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Doesn't have one - comes with a lifetime sealed oil supply.  If it leaks
out you trade in the vehicle for a new E500, less dealer charges.

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 5:02 PM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <