You could make them unlisted, those are only available to folks with a link...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 10:59 AM, Floyd Thursby via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I made some vids of the process of
pulling out the fender and am posting
them to my utuber account.  I am making them private but wanted to be
able to share them so y'all could look at them but it only allows a vid
to be shared to specific emails.  I might need to make them public and
then send links.  Once they all get uploaded I'll figure it out.  I have
some snaps of it too, I could put them in a google drive so they would
be accessible.

--
--FT