Exactly.

That’s where the M119 really shines. You can be cruising at 65 or 70 on the
interstate and put your foot into it and it’s like you just woke up the beast.
More HP and torque there than you ever expected. I would expect the M120 to be
even more responsive in similar situations.

I will accept your offer should I be in the neighborhood. I would love to try
one out.

-D