I have to disagree Jaime. Before I did mine they were almost white and now they have gotten back to a yellow color from the orange that I used. Still a bit better then they were originally. I think it depends on where you live and if the car is outside in the sun all the time like mine is.

MG

Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes wrote:
Oh Dan... something I disagree with you on!  I can't encourage this
behavior.  Back in the day Dickarde posted about some hobby paint that was
a perfect match and that still lives on on the internet today.  I've seen
cars people have painted the needles florescent orange as a result and they
look terrible.  Even new old start gauges didn't have very bright needles.
They do fade, but not as badly as most people think.

Again, I say embrace the fact that they're old cars and leave them alone.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 11:02 AM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <