It does. The connection is made through the bushing nut that holds the mast in
place.

Look in the trunk and make sure there’s a cable that connected to the cylinder
above the case where the mast goes. Right about where the cylinder meets the
inside of the fender should be a sort of dog leg with a cable connected using
an RG type screw connector. Make sure that’s tight.

-D