On Apr 10, 2006, at 10:47 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

First, thanks again to all the commented on this problem, lots of valuable insight.

Bottom line, it is running fine now. I opened up the thermostat housing, the radiator plug, the plug to the engine block, hoses to and from the heator core and removed the resevoir cap and ran gallons and gallons of water through it. It produced a lot of rust and crud from the acid flush and I am guessing that this must have been slowing things down. Filled it up with Zerex G-05 and it is now running cooler than ever by about 10-15 degress.

Thanks,

Dan Elliott

        Great news.

Johnny B.