What’s the fuel consumption like on the ML, assuming it’s the more common 320
(M112) engine?

The ML500 I have sucks the juice. I didn’t expect it to be frugal, but after
three tanks and a fairly light touch I’m barely getting in the top 16s. I
realize there’s a lot of hardware in that drivetrain which directly affects
fuel economy, but I was wondering what the M112 did in the same chassis.

-D