I was in a deposition. The lawyer questioning me made mention of having gone to
London with his son in business class cheap with tickets he got at the last
minute on y@h00 travel.

Next day I started getting FB ads for ... you guessed it. Had never seen any
before.

Creepy as hell.

--FT
Sent from iPhone