Since there are no more bird (squirrel) feeders around the house ant more I see
very few squirrels around.

They would run off if I grabbed the pellet rifle so I had to be fairly stealthy
after awhile. I managed to pop quite a few, not that it did much good. The
learned and passed-on behavior was interesting to observe.

--FT
Sent from iPhone