I vote for the Bundts. I think that Bundting in very patriotic. It can get you
to first base in a pinch.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Dimitri
Seretakis via Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 4:02 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Dimitri Seretakis
Subject: [MBZ] To bundt or not to bundt

I know we’ve had this conversation here before regarding my red 300D W123. It
has bundts with failing paint which I plan to swap for aluminum steelies (I
have already) with hubcaps (already got a set painted). So a good friend is
visiting from the good ‘ol state of California and feels that the bundts are
beautiful and unique and correct for the car. He used to be a Mercedes guy (now
BMW) and our friendship began and blossomed over Mercedes so he’s well versed
in these cars. I’m now starting to second guess the bundt to aluminum steelie
with hubcap swap. Any thoughts? I already know what Andrew’s opinion is!

Sent from my iPhone