I am having issue with the destruction of the more modest architecture in town.
 The neighborhood really grew with post war housing and the bulk of homes
around me echoed the ethos of 1950s homes.  Think Brady  Bunch or Leave it to
Beaver.  Now, with property values through the roof, these homes are being
bulldozed and people kennels (look like stacks of shoe boxes fell over) are
popping up like mushrooms on a cow patty.  Large lots are now fully occupied
with monstrosities that infringe on the set back.

I guess it is urban renewal, but feels like blight to my eyes.  Those original
homes sell for seven figures and get torn down so a millionaire can have a
spectacular view.  And pay a five figure tax bill.  Much the same as taking a
600 pullman and slamming it, then giving it a rattle can spray to match the
blacked out windows and LED underbody lighting

clay