> G wrote:

> Every day, I receive a number of "Robo Calls" on the phones, all
> of which are unlisted, and all which are filed with "do not
> call" list.

> following script:
> Rinnnnnngggg ....
> "FBI, ... Telephone fraud hotline..... Agent Stoner.....
>
> Almost always followed by a pregnant pause....... then a very
> soft "click" as they hang up..

I could see that being effective  - unless it's a recording.  When
it's a person, for many, many years I have just requested that I
be removed from the solicitation list.  It has worked.  Except for
a recent increase in audio playback machines calling my 'phone.

> If anyone starts talking, I interrupt them with.... "You are in
> violation of the Federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and
> subject to a fine in the amount of up to $5,000 per such
> violation, please connect me to your supervisor immediately."

I do like this one!   Many of the recordings that call have a
"press # to be connected to an agent.   Maybe I can use this line
on them....