https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1970326729734026/

FREE

One of the most popular Mercedes ever made I bought it to fix it up it doesn't work I never got a chance to fix it up!! I don't know what is wrong with it has 150,000 MI it does Crank! I don't think it will run down the road very far! it needs to be fixed up! it is a fixer upper!!!! I will trade this car for any car or small truck "that runs" and will get me around I don't care what it looks like as long as it runs fairly good. Or $3, 500. Year 2000 Mercedes SLK230 hardtop convertible. I bought this car to fix up for my granddaughter, I was in a car wreck and lost the only vehicle I had to get a round. That's why I'm willing to trade it. It will take $300 to get the title

--
--FT