Funny that you mention this - I saw a “for sale” listing on PP (I think)
yesterday for a complete “bagger” system for a W126 chassis car. The guy
apparently bugged the heck out of a manufacturer to make a system for the W126,
which after some time they did, and this guy apparently bought one. For
whatever reason, he didn’t install it and is now trying to sell it.

Price: Several $1000 dollars.

I’m thinking he’ll be holding on to this stuff for a long, long time.

I’ll try to find the post and put a link up when I get home today.

-D