To clarify: Battery contacts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Greg
Fiorentino via Mercedes
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 12:12 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Cc: Greg Fiorentino
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Dell D630 wont turn on

Try DeOxit on the contacts.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Kaleb
Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 5:43 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Kaleb Striplin

So when I plug in the charger the green battery light on the laptop comes in
for a couple of seconds, then goes back off. A couple of seconds later it comes
back on and stays on. After a while (not sure exact time) light goes back off
and stays off. Laptop still did not turn on after being on the charger
overnight. It will not turn on with battery removed.

Sent from my iPhone