I think this is one that was built during the Ford ownership. My brother had
one from about this time frame, and it was amazingly reliable for a Jaguar.

I gave him a lot of crap about buying it, but pretty much ended up eating my
words as I don’t recall him ever having issues with it. I’ve got to call him
tonight, so i’ll try and remember to ask him about it.

The finnie gets finished today. I’m preparing to go out to the garage this
morning and install the refinished wood trim on the left side door cards, and
that’s it. I’m planning on driving it to work some time this coming week to
take some beauty shots of it in front of a local theater downtown, then it will
get submitted to BaT.

I know someone who has a car in to BaT right now, and they’re saying they have
a two week lead time for auctions. That’s a heck of a backlog, considering
they’re doing far more than 15-20 cars a day.

-D