Wow, sorry to hear about that, and also glad to hear that no ride to the
hospital required.

Well, those turbo engines have some value if you want to pull and keep
that.  Looks like the intercooler probably got crunched though.  There are
some other electronic modules that commonly go bad like the K40 relay and
the gear shifter box, and the radio.

Max
Charleston SC