One other thing to note, it the peach part post, the part the cable attaches to seems to be somewhat flush with the actuator body facing outward where as mine the leaver is pulled in.  The shoes should be resting against the big tab at the bottom.  On mine with one shoe resting on the tab the other will be out about 1/4".