Agreed.

When everyone around here is complaining about how hot and humid it is, I’m
wondering how it’s any worse that when I was a kid growing up in the Midwest.

Central Indiana in the mid to late summer was just this bad, so humid it was
like getting poured into a bucket. And when we were working in August in the
field, like baling hay, we were wearing jeans and long sleeved shirts! I can
even begin to describe what it was like working in greenhouses during that time
of year, especially when we were closed up tight and sterilizing the beds with
live steam...

I will say that it did cool down somewhat at night, but the days were just as
blistering hot and humid as they are now.

-D