On a spiritual level these FB idiots offend me.  Probably because  I might be
cut from the same cloth as Pierre Hedary, though he is a much younger and far
more technically blessed man than I.  I can see allowing the idiots to defile
as many of these cars as possible, on the off chance that they will kill more
of them than were sent to PnP by the Obama idiocy of Cash for Clunkers.  I
might surmise that the millions of diesel w123 destruction required to increase
inherent value of anybody with a functional car somewhere down reaping a giant
profit seems infinitesimal.  Maybe we should keep the good ones away from these
idiots and post them on BaT

clay