In the fuse business, more is not better.  You should use the 80 amp fuses.   If the 80 amp blows, youhave a problem.  fix the problem, then replace the fuse.   I always try to have 2 appropriate fuses in a plastic bag in the glove box of each car.   Once you know about the glow relay fuse,it is dumb to be stranded for lack of a 50¢ part that takes up almost no space. (Disintegration from age (Oxidation) and heat cycles is a different problem.)