‎Rebekah Betts

<https://www.facebook.com/rebekah.ray.14?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARAnUnIfZSJMhfcL3_1Z6EVxvz8ol5PG9wW0LWZN81pGBMNH6Q-Z3cr75Ns4a3qrR55iBt5gSwTP_sQR&hc_ref=ARRxPRbhrBM_7YfTKd5Mid4z_Sy8SUafQWCJt4WrKVjhMRZq9Wkao1u3hh5s91Zy4jA&fref=nf>‎/_to_/Mercedes
         W123 (North America)
         <https://www.facebook.com/groups/W123NA/?ref=nf_target&fref=nf>

I think I just put GAS in my Diesel wagon...

I don’t know for sure
What do you think and if I did how do I fix it??

Had about a quarter tank and filled it up
I drove it about 10 minutes and started noticing it clatter a little more than normal with a slight shake while sitting at the stoplight I pulled over with it still running for a minute and shut it off and it won’t start back up

<https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reaction/profile/browser/?ft_ent_identifier=ZmVlZGJhY2s6MjM0OTk1OTMxNTA3MDc5NA%3D%3D&av=1625672399>

--
--FT