From: bpdodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 13, 2006 1:37 PM
Subject: 1992 mercedes

I am not the original owner. I bought the car from a man who works for
mercedes in jacksonville here at their port where they import into
usa. His mother in Ocala owned it originally, I think. The VIn is
WDBEB28D6NB643790.  I used it as a spare car for my grown sons and me.
I think it would be great for a kid going to college. Car looks like
new on inside and outside. new a/c total system. everything works.

1992 Mercedes-Benz 300D 2.5 Turbo, 196kmi
$4,500 (Or Best Offer)
Seller: bill dodson
Daytime Phone: 904-599-9120
Mobile Phone: 904-536-1717