Must be a club thing, the Coleman Collectors club is going through a similar
thing. The younger folks (like me) want to camp and actually use the stuff. The
older folks like it sit around and TALK about lanterns and stoves, maybe polish
them but lighting them is crazy talk...
I made major waves when I hosted the 2017 convention and focused it around a
campground. The club tried really hard to make me fail, I refused.
-Curt

    On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 8:15:20 PM EDT, clay via Mercedes