Lithium polymer.  The LiPo suction occurs when $140 is sucked right out of your
wallet for each of the two 6700MAh batteries needed to run my Traxxas X-Max
1/6th scale monster truck. I found some off-brand 6700MAh packs for half the
price of the name brand Traxxas battery packs, so I bought two sets. They even
came with an adapter that fits my plugs.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR

Sent from my iPhone