Youngest son is enthralled by Tesla cars.  Had a great summer 2018 drooling
over all the examples in SEA, and the neighbor has two and just quit working
for Tesla Co.  Over this past summer, he was on a quest to view a Tesla in ANC.
 I think I found more OM617 power cars there than he did REV.  The only one
found was kind of beat up and an example of how unsuited the things are for
arctic driving.

clay