I am doing a preliminary sweep of the spare/excess MB inventory in the
homestead that will be destined for the landfill.  I came across some seat
parts.  Lower and back spring set for a w126, leather skin and padding, and the
MBtex back cover for I suspect either a w123 or w116, not sure, been there a
very long time.  All has been deposited in the pile of junque awaiting the dump
run.  The sun beating down on the Tex gives off a very comforting aroma of
summer in a beloved benz.

Why are there no options for plastic seats in the current cars?  Just fabric
that will absorb the stench of sweaty human or leather thinner than that used
for a ladies opera glove.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1982 SD - Allen
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers