Not sure what diagrams you would need? The thing mounts in there fairly straightforwardly, it goes together as apparent. The bolts and such can be sourced from the local hardware store -- they are just small metric pieces of whatever size (I don't recall, 5 or 6mm maybe?). I replaced mine a time or two, after tearing it apart to see what was wrong with it and trying to repair it, finally got a replacement at the knackers and I think I sold a bit to someone else on the list.

--R

MICHAEL ESH wrote:

Does anyone have a diagram(s) on the rear wiper assembly? I pulled mine and all 3 bolts holding the metal cover together were missing. Thanks in advance.
Mike