It appears you need to be a member to buy gift cards, which is why you don't
need to be a member to use them. I may have to have my out of state niece send
me a gift card if it's possible to get service products with just a gift card.

Anyway, I'm browsing optiBOARD forums for the first time in years, maybe I'll
find a decent optician there and can skip COSTCO.
Probably looking for a guy like I had ten years ago, one man shop, no payroll,
all work done by him, prices low. Probably irreplaceable, like my old Dentist
who cleaned my teeth and charged $120 for exam and cleaning. The dentist
literally cleaned my teeth, mostly with the ultrasonic wand that hygienists
hate to use. By the time he was done with the cleaning, he'd seen it all and
the exam was already done.
Mitch.