Not in my case. Having to buy premium gas for my cars I save anywhere from
$0.20-$.30/gallon over the ripoff gas stations around here, and the Costco is
on our commute, so none of us even go out of our way to stop there. In fact,
it’s even more convenient than the closest WaWa or other gas retailer, as
they’re not on our commute route.

The wife doesn’t do a good job of planning at times, so occasionally she’ll hit
the Mobil station that’s down the street if she didn’t have time to stop at
Costco. She’ll put a splash in the tank to get her to the Costco in the
morning. The Mobil premium is typically about $0.30/gallon more than Costco if
not more at time.

I get your point, however.

-D