The tank sender on the 190D was stuck so I pulled it out and cleaned it up as best as I could.  I put it back in and it worked when tank was full, but jumped around sometimes.  Now the tank has about 260 miles on it so I figure it is at about the half mark. It was jumping around and would drop all the way to the bottom, then come back to where the level should be.  For the last 40 miles or so it is just completely dead.  Should I pull the sender out and try to clean it some more, or spend the money on a new one?  Or some other issue?

---
https://www.avg.com