Good chowdah Mahthah!

It's wickit pissah

--FT

On 9/14/19 7:46 AM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes wrote:
Thanks Max- we wish you could be here. Chowdah or Chowda is clam chowder
without the R. We are having RI clear chowdah today without milk. Floyd
knows how to speak this,way.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019, 6:58 AM Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Y'all enjoy a good time, wish I could be there!

Question: What is "Chrowda'?  Extra strong chowda, has some "Errr!" in it?
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

On September 13, 2019 1:29:57 PM EDT, Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes <