Last sunday, the gas prices went up from 2.69 to 2.89 for no apparent reason.   Then i heard about the non-event of the iranians blowing up saudi oil sites.  I gather that was the "justification."  Amazing that in less than 24 hours, the lack of saudi oil North of the 46th parallel in the middle of the USA, not that far from NDAK oil, showed up at the pump!   Now that is "fast turnover!"

Did the rest of ya also see gouging, or was this a localized thing?

The Shell was asleep at the switch, so I filled up there for 2.54 with a nickel grocery store discount, and for some reason, the shell fuel rewards was a dime in place of a nickel. (15¢ total discount.)  The next morning they jacked up their prices too.