On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 19:46:31 -0500
Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> It certainly helped.  He (and Pappy) made his billions, so he
> re-tarred....but still jets around....
>
> G Mann via Mercedes wrote on 9/21/19 8:47 PM:
> > Anyone notice  that since Al "The polar bears will die and ice caps melt"
> > Gore stopped talking, we have record cold winters ???
> > Was it the shut down of hot air, or the lowering of methane laden
> > intestinal gas he was emitting that caused all the cold?

I would have a hard time voting for Biden after watching him conduct the Senate
Judiciary Committee hearings about Thomas' sexual relations with Anita Hill.
Biden was "weird" and apparently still is. The democrats should be able to come
up with someone better than Biden IMO.

Gerry

---
https://www.avg.com